Saturday, January 26, 2013

Organix


About two weeks ago I was at Walgreens in search of a good conditioner to use for cowashing my kinky curly wig that I made. Since I have noticed that a lot of people used Organix's products on their weaves, I decided to see what all the fuss was about; so I grabbed the Hydrating Macadamia oil Conditioner and headed to the register. To my surprise it rung up about $4 and some change (regular price 8.49)! I was happy and thought I just happened to catch an unadvertised sale or something. Same thing happened with the Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner that I just happened to found on clearance at a local grocery store for $3.99 each.

Yesterday when I went back to Walgreens I decided to pick up some more Organix's products, Moroccan Curling Perfecting and Moroccan Argan Oil, because I knew that they were having a buy one and get the other 50% off sale. To my surprise, I walked out of the store with two products for the price of one!

I don't know if having the Walgreen's rewards card has anything to do with the savings, but who doesn't love a bargaining.

Do you have Walgreen's rewards card? If so, have you been surprise with your savings?

No comments:

Post a Comment