Friday, August 17, 2012

OOTD: Birthday Glam

Last Thursday I celebrated my 25th birthday and since my birthday was somewhat in the middle of the week, I ended up celebrating it that week. I was meaning to get a few pictures of my outfit but with all the rushing and being extremely tired once I made it home, I couldn't bring myself to do so. So here is a snapshot of my outfit and makeup, minus me.

MUFE Concealer sample in #18 and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark (face),
Wet n Wild Comfort Palette (eyes), Sugar Kisses in Rose (lips)

6 comments:

  1. Well Happy Belated bday! Very cute Outfit!

    -M

    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress. Hope you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sandals..seem so confy :D cute dress as well!

    check some DIY :)


    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yara! They are very comfortable.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete