Thursday, April 26, 2012

Versatile Blogger

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Kiwi over at Kiwi-Fashion and Beauty.


Award rules
1. Nominate fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.

7 random things about me
1. I'm 5 foot 2 inches tall
2. My favorite color is purple
3. 4.30 will mark the first year since I graduated from college
4. I have lived on both the east coast and west coast
5. I love the beach
6. I hate math
7. I love putting puzzles together

In no particular order, I'm nominating the following bloggers are: Koos, Kai, JoannePolished By Beauty,

That's all from me on this happy Thursday! 
Yay, the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment